At griffin+row, we have always promoted the fact that skincare is about healthcare. Skincare is not a fashion item. Today Tonight (Channel 7 – July 2015) presented some very interesting facts:
- The average woman applies over 500 chemicals to her body every day.
- We absorb these chemicals into our system,
- What we put on our bodies is as important as what we put in our bodies.
- These harmful chemicals are responsible for the rise in allergies, redness, ‘angry’ skin and even cancer.
- Over a year we absorb up to 2 kilos of these chemicals into our bodies.
- Consumers are becoming more conscious and seeking natural products.