My partner started commenting on my skin after 3 days, saying that my skin looks glowing. I’m happy that my skin feels nicer and that I’ve had such a fast and good response from the product.
- Susan F -
Let’s be honest, we all want better skin. The good news – with the right care, good skin is more attainable than you think. We are talking about skin that is so flawless, you can ditch your foundation in 28 days. Everybody can do it.
How? Firstly, we need to understand the issues that need to be addressed:
- Oil imbalance – either too much oil (as in acne and breakouts) or too little oil (as in dry skin).
- Skin dehydration – often caused by the environment and oil imbalance.
- Skin sensitivity – often caused by the chemicals we put on our skin.
The causes behind these issues can be numerous and varied. Genetic (a family history), changed hormone balance, unsuitable skincare, weather patterns, inappropriate diet, too much alcohol, excess sun exposure, ageing, fragrances or other harmful chemicals applied to the skin.
Whatever the reason, griffin+row skincare will address these issues with powerhouse ingredients that ensure that your skin gets exactly what it needs, to make it better for good.
Here is how to participate in the 28 day skin transformation challenge
1. Drop current skincareCease using your current skincare routine. During the next 28 days, our aim is to desensitise your skin by keeping it away from anything with potentially harsh or harmful chemicals.
2. Use griffin+row exclusivelyFor the next 28 days, we do ask you to use griffin+row exclusively because griffin+row products have been designed to work synergistically and will provide all that the skin needs.
3. Create a habitMaintain our simple 5-minute twice daily skincare routine. Most people will see initial results within 5 days, but it is normal that there is a plateau after around 10-14 days. Once you get through that, your skin will get better every day.
griffin+row starter kitEach griffin+row product has a particular role and prepares the skin for the next skincare step. Products work best when used together. The griffin+row starter kit includes the complete system, with everything you need packed in a convenient bonus bag.
1. It will desensitise your skinSkin sensitivity is often caused by environmental factors, including chemicals and synthetic fragrances in skincare. They make your skin hypersensitive. The challenge is to desensitise your skin. How? Remove all sensitisers from your skincare routine, including the following:
- Artificial fragrance and colouring
- Parabens and harmful synthetics
- Harsh chemicals that upset your skin’s natural balance and protective acid mantle, including harsh cleansers and exfoliants
2. It will hydrate your skinOil in your skin protects against dehydration and sensitivity. Ageing skin produces less oil, contributing to further skin ageing, including visible lines and wrinkles. The challenge is to supplement the skin with healthy oils. How?
- Avoid harsh cleanser chemicals that strip the remnants of naturally produced oil and good bacteria from your skin. Switch to griffin+row Cleanse, as it is gentle and tuned to your skin.
- Pre-conditioning your skin with griffin+row Hydrate to aid the effective absorption of your moisturiser.
- Supplement dry skin with natural moisturising factors and oils that dry skin is lacking with Hydrate, Nourish and Enrich.
3. It will protect your skinAirborne pollution including smoke, car exhaust and industrial emissions have been scientifically proven to cause dark spots on your skin, one of the tell-tale signs of ageing. The challenge is to keep pollutant particles from being absorbed into your skin. How?
Don’t believe marketing hype …
Supermarket skincare brands probably won’t hurt you, but they don’t do anything good for your skin either. Good ingredients are expensive, and cheap brands are unlikely to contain enough of them, despite the marketing hype.
Some products can do real harm to your skin, such as cleansers that contain SLS, an ingredient so cheap that it is commonly found in cleaning products, or artificial fragrances in skincare products, the number one skin allergen and sensitiser.
Department store products would often be a good choice if it wasn’t for inflated retail markups. Think about how much time and money you can save following our simple skincare routine – with the same or better results.
At griffin+row, the product development journey always starts with the ingredients. We produce naturally effective skincare, free of harmful chemicals. This means: no artificial colouring, no artificial fragrance, no parabens, no harmful chemicals and no animal products. Instead, we use ingredients such as the ones below:
Our simple 5-step skincare system
Step 1 – Cleanse
griffin+row Cleanse is pH balanced and sensitive skin friendly taking away only impurities while respecting and rebuilding your skins moisture balance. Watch the gentle gel to foam formula expand, cleanse and condition in less than a minute.
When to use: Use nightly to remove makeup and impurities.
Step 2 – Exfoliate
griffin+row Exfoliate treats your dry skin symptoms aka flaky skin. Exfoliating the right number of times a week helps dry skin fixing moisturisers absorb deeply, getting to where they need to be to help fix dry skin.
When to use: 2 x a week.
Step 3 – Hydrate
griffin+row Hydrate helps create a supple, even, comfortable skin tone free from irritation and dryness. Made from skin identical moisture factors hydration is bound and locked into your skin.
When to use: 2 x a day before applying Nourish or Enrich
Step 4 – Nourish
griffin+row Nourish Natural Skin Moisturiser restores your skin’s radiance and rebuilds its resilience. Packed with moisture locking oils and butters your dry skin barrier can be repaired, restored and returned to normal.
When to use: Morning.
Step 5 – Enrich
griffin+row Enrich deeply nourishes your dry skin to relieve its cause – a lack of skin oils. Packed with nourishing oils and butters it not only helps fix dry skin it also protects against it with potent antioxidants.
When to use: Evening.